By Lucas Chan,Rowan Udell
- Install, configure, and administer computing, garage, and networking within the AWS cloud
- Automate your infrastructure and regulate each element of it via infrastructure as code
- Work via interesting recipes to manage your AWS cloud
Amazon internet providers (AWS) is a bundled distant computing provider that offers cloud computing infrastructure over the web with garage, bandwidth, and customised help for program programming interfaces (API). imposing those prone to successfully administer your cloud environments is a center task.
This publication may also help you construct and administer your cloud setting with AWS. we will commence with the AWS basics, and you may construct the root for the recipes you are going to paintings on through the booklet. subsequent, you can find out the best way to deal with a number of debts and manage consolidated billing. you are going to then learn how to arrange trustworthy and quickly web hosting for static web pages, percentage information among operating situations, and again up your facts for compliance.
Moving on, you will discover out the right way to use the compute carrier to let constant and speedy example provisioning, and may see easy methods to provision garage volumes and autoscale an program server. subsequent, you will discover tips on how to successfully use the networking and database carrier of AWS. additionally, you will find out about the several administration instruments of AWS in addition to securing your AWS cloud. ultimately, you'll learn how to estimate the prices on your cloud.
By the top of the ebook, it is possible for you to to simply administer your AWS cloud.
What you are going to learn
- Discover the easiest practices to accomplish an automatic repeatable infrastructure in AWS
- Bring down your IT expenses through coping with AWS effectively and carry excessive availability, fault tolerance, and scalability
- Make any site speedier with static and dynamic caching
- Create tracking and alerting dashboards utilizing CloudWatch
- Migrate a database to AWS
- Set up consolidated billing to accomplish uncomplicated and potent rate administration with accounts
- Host a site and learn the way you could automate future health checks
About the Author
Lucas Chan has been operating in tech on the grounds that 1995 in numerous improvement, structures admin, and DevOps roles. he's presently a senior advisor and engineer at Versent and technical director at Stax. he is been working construction workloads on AWS for over 10 years. he is additionally a member of the APAC AWS warriors software and holds all 5 of the on hand AWS certifications.
Rowan Udell has been operating in improvement and operations for 15 years. He has held numerous positions, similar to SRE, frontend developer, backend developer, advisor, technical lead, and workforce chief. His travels have obvious him paintings in start-ups and agencies within the finance, schooling, and internet industries in Australia and Canada. He presently works as a senior advisor with Versent, an AWS complex accomplice in Sydney. He focuses on serverless purposes and architectures on AWS, and contributes actively within the Serverless Framework community.
Table of Contents
- AWS Fundamentals
- Managing AWS Accounts
- Storage and content material Delivery
- Using AWS Compute
- Management Tools
- Database Services
- Security and Identity
- Estimating Costs
Read or Download AWS Administration Cookbook PDF
Similar information technology books
A cookbook choked with functional and instantly useable recipes for genuine international enterprise implementation of EnterpriseOne offer Chain administration. while you are a practical advisor, technical consultant/developer, or undertaking supervisor and wish to enhance your online business point of view of EnterpriseOne SCM, this publication is for you.
Describing either the sensible information of curiosity to scholars and the high-level innovations and abstractions highlighted via college, The Tao of Computing, moment variation offers a accomplished creation to pcs and desktop know-how. This version updates its well known predecessor with new learn routines and accelerated dialogue questions.
Initiatives are played by way of humans for individuals, with the major determinants of luck being the relationships among venture groups and undertaking stakeholders. This internet of relationships will both let or hinder the circulate of data among humans and, thus, will mostly make sure venture luck or failure.
The booklet offers the total strategic realizing needful to permit anyone to create and use the RMF method strategies for probability administration. it will be the case either for functions of the RMF in company education events, in addition to for any person who desires to receive really good wisdom in organizational possibility administration.
- Microsoft Enterprise Library 5.0
- Building ERP Solutions with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Joomla! Cash
- CISO Soft Skills: Securing Organizations Impaired by Employee Politics, Apathy, and Intolerant Perspectives
- Oracle Business Intelligence 11g R1 Cookbook
Additional info for AWS Administration Cookbook
AWS Administration Cookbook by Lucas Chan,Rowan Udell