By Phd, John Dececco,Sonya L Jones
- memoirs of homosexual Holocaust survivors and the emergence of the 1st lesbian and homosexual ebook membership in its wake
- homophobia within the office and using coming-out tales to reinforce office range
- the institution of a gay/straight alliance in a Salt Lake urban highschool that's seriously ruled by means of Mormons
- gay literary background that examines the works of Langston Hughes in addition to Martin Duberman, Paul Monette, and Edmund White when it comes to the lesbian 70s
- creative nonfiction a couple of woman's love for one more lady, her lifelong pal
- Provincetown's amazing neighborhood reaction to the AIDS epidemicA selection of chapters written by means of the colleagues and previous scholars of John P. De Cecco, pioneering editor of the magazine of Homosexuality, A Sea of reports takes its name from a word Dr. De Cecco utilized in his keynote deal with to the “History and reminiscence” convention at Allegheny collage in 1997. This convention sparked the assumption for this number of essays that learn the gay event via historic, mental, and sociological viewpoints and homosexuality in literature. those brave tales will support readers to understand themselves extra deeply, to spot wih others, and to interpret homosexual and lesbian studies in several narrative types.
Read Online or Download A Sea of Stories: The Shaping Power of Narrative in Gay and Lesbian Cultures: A Festschrift for John P. DeCecco PDF
Best gay fiction books
A guy attempts to stay a lie. regrettably being actual to your self may have unexpected results. First released in 1984 through Knights Press
A foolishly unguarded second sends younger males on a trip of event within the gold fields of the previous West. after they met on a ranch in 1876, young children Luke and J. J. instantly grew to become pals. It took virtually a yr for them to turn into fans. compelled to confess their love by means of a employed hand, the 2 younger males trigger on a trip which might take them to the gold fields of the Sierra Nevada and perpetually switch their lives.
You've gotten visible him strutting around the eco-friendly, realizing complete good each eye is on him. collage men are the stuff of fantasies yet there are those that upward push to the pinnacle of the category, the "big guy on campus" who's like a greek god along with his bulging biceps, six pack abs, and legs that move on for miles. those dreamy hunks stride throughout campus, inciting lust with each step.
Randy Edsley and Del Delinar are younger fortunately married males, who by means of destiny, turn into round the corner associates and most sensible acquaintances. whereas dwelling round the corner to one another with their other halves and kids, they innocently turn into engaged in a gay dating. This novel is ready the clash they come across whereas deeply in love with their other halves and youngsters, they struggle to hide the robust love they've got for every different.
- Rush At The End
- Got Therapy?
- El muchacho de los ojos grises II PENTALOGIA (Spanish Edition)
- Love Hard: Stories 1989-2009
Extra info for A Sea of Stories: The Shaping Power of Narrative in Gay and Lesbian Cultures: A Festschrift for John P. DeCecco
A Sea of Stories: The Shaping Power of Narrative in Gay and Lesbian Cultures: A Festschrift for John P. DeCecco by Phd, John Dececco,Sonya L Jones